Publications we support as
A good friend of Dyslexia Assist Charmaine Mckissock has just published a book to help with spelling. Charmaine has helped many individuals find ways to learn more easily and succeed in their goals. She has contributed widely to the understanding of dyslexia and other learning differences. Charmaine has kindly let us share some pages of her book with us; to take a look please click here
Her promise to wobbly spellers
(and the people who really want to help them)
1. No long lists of words or sounds to learn by heart.
2. No copying out words over and over again.
3. No horrid spelling tests.
4. You learn only words important to you.
5. Fun and adventure with words.